The Two young-NOT ku-kus. Their sarcasm is wOOO!!! The most ironic thing is, they praise themselves and each other..abt them being kind and all. The thought of them just can make my blood temperature go up. Need to tolerate abit more. Soon I'll forget abt them! =)
Whatever they throw at me, I hope there's a mirror to reflect and bounce it back to them. To ku-kus, just leave me alone!!! (but abit stupid and silly la..cos ku-kus cant see. Hahaha..)
Young-NOT ku-kus. Cowards! AHHHHHHH..
Not gonna mention abt them again. Totally not worth it. I wun bother to remember things which are useless. Yes, I am HOT!
------------------------------------------------
Worried abt my upcoming mock exams and tests and revision. Oh no! Havent study leh.. :S The failure rates and true life examples are very scary. Heard from my colleague that her friend failed audit paper 6 times and her marks was 49 each time. Missed by one damn mark leh! My heart goes all out to her friend. It's really not easy..and her friend did not give up. Hope the 7th time is the last and she will pass once and for all.
This will be my motivation. Everyone, jia you!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment