Title of song: 花很迷惘
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Didnt manage to grasp the song's full meaning cos the chinese words shown are too small for me! :( But I still like it alot. And I like this mtv because it has very very pretty lilies! I love the part where they were singing at the field with alot alot of lilies. So beautiful! :)
I wanted to get myself a white flower; either tulip or lily. Altho it will die in just a few days, selfishly, I still wish to get it because the flowers can make me feel happy! Haha..bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zi zai hu zeng jin yong you. Just this once, I want to do sth insane; buy myself a white flower. (not chrysanthemum hor!) I prefer tulip and lily to red roses. Red roses are beautiful but it doesnt appeal to me as much as the other two. -My personal opinion-
One of the reasons why I love them-they are big and even standing alone, they dont lose their charm. Just like a sunflower.
This is CALLA LILLY. Picture searched in yahoo. Haha!
Big, beautiful white lily :)
Alot of lilies!!
Opened up tulip
The sunlight made it abit yellow. But still beautiful! :)
Alot of white tulips!! :D]
The meaning of these flowers:
http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/flowermeanings/tulip-meanings.aspx
http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/flowermeanings/tulip-meanings.aspx
The meaning of tulips is generally perfect love. Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance. Red tulips are most strongly associated with true love, while purple symbolizes royalty. The meaning of yellow tulips has evolved somewhat, from once representing hopeless love to now being a common expression for cheerful thoughts and sunshine. White tulips are used to claim worthiness or to send a message of forgiveness. Variegated tulips, once among the most popular varieties due to their striking color patterns, represent beautiful eyes.
The lily family has traditionally represented innocence and purity.
CALLA LILY: Great beauty
I told him I like these flowers because they are big. And he suggested...-.-''
Rafflesia, the huge flower.
SIAO bf.








1 comment:
Now then i know you actually like white lily. Personally i like champagne rose. hehe :p
Post a Comment