Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dear going to US for hol this coming Tue. So today we meet up and went shopping but didnt buy much.. :( We went into Coach, Gucci, Burberry, etc. Haha!! Accompany her.

Saw alot of frds too. Saw Shiwei's sis at Burberry..den saw law ng and his female companion (hmm doesnt look like his gf tho..haha! ) and serene and ah yan.

Right leg super suan and..it felt hard. Was worried that got blood clot or sth. When I told tis to him, he laughed AT ME lor...den said its prob my sleeping posture prob..not blood clot. Dear ask me to eat pig trotters or chicken leg..to bu yi bu my legs. Haha..will really help meh?

Anyway, I really wish and hope to buy a branded accessory or clothing for myself this year. Life is so unpredictable. I dun wan to leave any more regrets when I pass on. But then again, I hardly see any branded item which I like de. Haha..fussy me. BleaH.

After our dinner, I dragged dear to tis pet shop. Can see all the cute little hamsters either sleeping or playing ard inside. SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! She asked me wan anot..get it for me as bday present. Awww...so sweet of her!

2 weeks to war. Goodness! I need to chant tis from now on, 'I must study everyday...I must study everyday'

Shut up!


STUDY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya must really study hard already.
I always wanted a burberry wallet/purse but average cost ard 500bucks. =.=