Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mama went to do sth to her hair yst with Auntie Dear (she calls her frd dat). It stinks! But sometimes the smell is quite nice. Haha! I cld not make up my mind whether its more pungent or fragrant. Mama is too shy to show everyone her new hair. Because Great-grandma commented that it is not nice. Haha! That's why even tho she took pics of her new hair le, but no one ever saw it except Auntie Dear. She is quite xin tong because she announced that it is the most expensive hair in her entire life, so far. Haha..$200. Still got $3 change. But she bought some products. So it is much more than $200. I think Mama can start dieting le. Or else she cant buy her CNY clothes.

Slightly some time back, she seemed a little dreamy. Lost in her own world. I felt that Mama has became slightly quieter than before. Dunno the real cause though.

Mama told me, nth is absolute in this world. Except true love. I looked at her puzzledly and she explained, 'Just like you and me. My love for you is real. If one day, someone came up to me and say that you (baby) had done sth evil, I wouldnt never believe the person's words. ' I thought her true love meant Uncle AB and her. It actually meant true love with anyone. Her statement sounded abit philosophical. But I think to an extent, it makes sense.

She also told me that purity and innocence are virtues which are not common anymore. I told her I am pure and innocent mah. She smiled and said, 'When you grow up, you will understand what I'm saying'. Huh??? Must wait til grow up then can understand? Just now I stole a look at her msn while she was not looking. Uncle Cucu replied to her statement; purity and innocence are virtues which are not common anymore. He said 'because now you know evil, you learn to cherish good. Because you have seen the corrupted, you can learn to remain clean..' I agree.

Auntie Milo told me that this is my diary. So I can write whatever I want. :) Since I only have Mama, I will blog only abt her.

Oops..I heard Mama calling me lo. Nite nite everyone! Y.^-^.Y yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JH: I'm not an AUNTIE.. wahahaha~ =P