Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mama was in a super good mood today. After work, she went down to AMK hub meet the 2 aunties and 2 uncles. Haha!

She was caught spacing out! Oops. Aunties and Uncles thought that she was thinking abt sth. Hence...Mama went home and thought it over. Maybe she shldnt be so honest. She could lie and said it's because of Uncle AB. But she didnt. I know Mama dun like to show others when she's feeling down. She probably felt embarrassed. Hope she will be stronger and to face any adversities bravely! I think she is entering into a new stage now. Things which never/hardly happen before, is happening now.

Yst Mama put tis nick on her msn which made Auntie Evilo comment abt it-

'Even if alot of bad things happen to me, I am still happy because I know you are there.'

Auntie Evilo said it's so sweet. Dunno if Mama accidentally said sth wrong. This is my Mama. Sometimes, she wld say sth which sounds very innocent to her. But it did not occur that it might hurt another person. She is the kind that even if u plant a bomb in front of her, she wld take a long while to think before it registered in her brain that it's a bomb and she must run off now! Hahaha..silly or cute?

Even tho her msn nick can apply to anyone (gd frds and bf), at the point of time when she's writing it, it's for Uncle AB la.

She dreamt of her 2 bossi last night. -.-'' Nightmare?? Yea I know. Lol!

Mama buying more contact lens because there are a few special occasions coming up! But that is not including Valentine's. Haha..she doesnt have any plan yet.

Very tired. Not playing game anymore. I go join Mama..go dreamland together :) Have an enjoyable weekend!!!

No comments: